John W. Gragg, Frost Brown Todd member in Louisville, has been named a 2015 BTI Client Service All-Star. BTI has recognized 354 attorneys throughout the world who have earned corporate counsel praise for demonstrating exceptional legal skills and client focus, delivering outstanding, high-quality service, and sharing in a commitment to achieving their clients’ business and legal objectives. Inclusion in the report is driven solely by direct feedback and unprompted and unequivocal recommendation from corporate counsel, highlighting the BTI Client Service All-Star’s keen understanding of business issues, thought-leading approaches to legal services, and total commitment to client needs.
John Gragg is a real estate and finance lawyer and represents national and international banks, lending institutions, real estate investment trusts (REITs), private equity funds and real estate developers in various real estate transactions throughout the United States. He leads a team of 15 attorneys and legal professionals that has represented lenders in more than 300 loan transactions since 2011, including securitized loans, mezzanine loans, warehouse facilities, bridge financing and term loans. Gragg is admitted to practice law in New York and Kentucky. He has been selected for inclusion in the 2014 and 2015 editions of Kentucky Rising Stars®, published by Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business.
Frost Brown Todd attorneys who previously have been recognized as BTI All-Stars include:
- Robert B. Sartin, Member, Bankruptcy and Restructuring Practice Group and Automotive Industry Co-Chair
- Adam P. Hall, Member, Litigation Department Chair
- Deborah S. Adams, Member, Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Steven J. Ellcessor, Member, Regulated Business Practice Group Chair
- Sheryl G. Snyder, Member, Appellate Practice Group
- Charles E. Schroer, Member, Real Estate Practice Group