Build, Refresh, Retool: Making your Compliance Program (More) Effective
April 21, 2021 12:00 pm EST Free Webinar
Join Frost Brown Todd for a Webinar
The recently updated DOJ Guidance requires that compliance programs be effective in practice. The first installment of our series will bring together three experienced practitioners from the chemicals, insurance and mobility industries to discuss and share their experiences in developing and maintaining an effective compliance program.
- Anne Frye, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary & Compliance Officer; Vertellus
- Jeff Gery, Chief Legal Officer, Ash Brokerage
- Peter Maris, Senior Corporate Counsel, REV Group
- Edwin J. Broecker, Member, Frost Brown Todd
Register for Build, Refresh, Retool: Making your Compliance Program (More) Effective
6-Part BI-Weekly Webinar Series On Corporate Compliance Under the New Administration.
Beginning April 21, Frost Brown Todd will be hosting compliance professionals and lawyers from various industries to explore important developments in the rapidly evolving compliance landscape for corporations of all sizes.
Upcoming Corporate Compliance Webinar Topics:
- “Inheriting Other People’s Problems… Compliance Issues in M&A”
- “False Claims and Whistleblowers: Best Practices to Avoid Significant Exposure”
- “Privacy and Cybersecurity: Updates Compliance Professionals Need to Know”
- “Trade and Sanctions Updates: Trump’s Gone, but Are Things Any Different?”
- “Internal Investigations: What We Learned from a Year’s Worth of Remote Investigations”