Traditional Labor Law Seminar
November 17, 2016
Please join the attorneys of Frost Brown Todd along with a special guest speaker from the NLRB Division of Advice for our 2016 Traditional Labor Law Seminar on Thursday, November 17. We will cover the following topics:
- NLRB’s new world of protected/concerted activity.
- How the NLRB has expanded the meaning of a joint/single employer?
- NLRB’s new approach on ULP remedies.
- Report on current NLRB stats, NLRB Members and General Counsel terms, and status of DOL “persuader” rules.
- Effective union avoidance strategies and micro unit issues.
- Winning quickie elections.
- NLRB’s shift of power and leverage in labor relations.
The seminar will be hosted in all FBT offices and connected via video conference with presenters in Cincinnati, Columbus, Louisville, Florence, and Nashville.
*CLE and HR credit approval pending