Inheriting Other People’s Problems… Compliance Issues in M&A
May 05, 2021 12:00 pm EST Free Webinar
Join Frost Brown Todd for a Webinar
Please join us for the second installment of our six-part biweekly webinar series on Corporate Compliance concerns under the new Administration.
In 2021, M&A activity continues to be robust. Deal teams are moving fast and pushing to close. However, recent enforcement activity by the DOJ and OFAC make clear that buyers are accountable for the compliance problems of the targets. The second installment of our series will bring together three experienced practitioners from the medical, materials and media industries to discuss and share their experiences in handling compliance diligence and integration issues in the context of M&A.
- Anne Lindsay Edgar, Chief Compliance Officer, CMC Materials
- Danette Joslyn-Gaul, Chief Compliance Officer, Pearson
- Mary Shirley, Head of Culture of Integrity and Compliance Education, Fresenius Medical Care
- Edwin J. Broecker, Member, Frost Brown Todd
Register for Inheriting Other People’s Problems… Compliance Issues in M&A
Six-Part Biweekly Webinar Series on Corporate Compliance Under the New Administration
Frost Brown Todd will be hosting compliance professionals and lawyers from various industries to explore important developments in the rapidly evolving compliance landscape for corporations of all sizes.
Upcoming Corporate Compliance Webinar Topics:
- “Inheriting Other People’s Problems… Compliance Issues in M&A”
- “False Claims and Whistleblowers: Best Practices to Avoid Significant Exposure”
- “Privacy and Cybersecurity: Updates Compliance Professionals Need to Know”
- “Trade and Sanctions Updates: Trump’s Gone, but Are Things Any Different?”
- “Internal Investigations: What We Learned from a Year’s Worth of Remote Investigations”