Please join the attorneys of Frost Brown Todd for our 2016 Traditional Labor Law Seminar on Thursday, November 17. We will cover the following topics:
• The NLRB Aggressively Redefines “Protective Concerted Activity”.
• Wait? Those are My Employees? The Evaluation of the Joint Employer Rule After Browning-Ferris.
• Extraordinary Remedies in Ordinary Cases: The NLRB’s New Approach to ULP Remedies.
• Employer Bargaining Objectives for 2017.
•What works: Staying Union-Free with “Ambush Elections” and “Micro Units”.
• Challenge in Winning “Quickie” Elections Under the New NLRB Procedures.
• The Changing Labor Relations Balance of Power.
We will have a special guest speaker – Barry J. Kearney of the NLRB Division of Advice.
The seminar will be hosted in all FBT offices and connected via video conference with presenters in Cincinnati, Columbus, Louisville, and Nashville.
*CLE and HR credit approval pending
Please click HERE to register for the Traditional Labor Law Video Conference Seminar